Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Work in Progresses Update

It's been a while since I've updated what I'm working on and what's coming up. SO. Here we go.

WRITING:

I just finished The Soul's Agent. It's now in editing stages and then will go to beta readers. Since I haven't yet decided what to do with this one, I have no estimated release date. Sorry!

Next on my plate is Beautifully Haunted, a Feudlings/Warrior Beautiful Halloween novella. It will be released around Halloween :) 

After that is Warrior Innocent, the last installment in the Riders of Paradesos series. I'm hoping to have that out around Christmas time, but we'll see, since I haven't even started it yet.

RELEASING:

My next release is Warrior Everlasting, book 2 in the Riders of Paradesos series. It comes out May 6th.

After that is Banshee at the Gate, book 3 of the Gates of Atlantis series. There are six authors on this project and we're releasing the whole series at once. It should be super fun.

In August I'm releasing Shattered Assassin, a medieval fantasy.


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I'm excited to read them! :)

    ReplyDelete