Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Feudlings in Smoke is HERE!!!

I absolutely love this story. It's Will's story. And it's based on the imaginary brother I had growing up (I didn't have any real ones around at the time). So I'm super excited that it's finally here!



Here's the blurb :)

Watching helplessly while your baby sister saves the world alone? It kinda sucks. 
Will Delacour is one of the most powerful sorcerers to ever live. He’s Guard to the Edren Prodigy—his sister, Ari. But he walked away from the war, refusing to fight in a cause he didn’t believe in. He was deemed a traitor by the powerful Family, and now there’s a price on his head that leaves him trapped in a prison of his own making. And he can’t even tell the love of his life what she means to him because of the magical war that still controls their lives.
Instead of embracing his destiny, Will is forced to watch as Ari goes into battle over and over again, facing her enemies alone. She might be okay with it, but he’s not. He might not believe in the war, but he believes in her, and he knows his place is fighting by her side. Somehow, Will has to find a way to be there when Ari needs him, even if it means he forfeits his own life in the process. 

Find it here on Amazon and (soon) Barnes and Noble!


5 comments:

  1. Just finished Charity & Hunter's 'in sight' and now I'm dying to reread the whole series <3 I purchased 'in smoke' a few days ago, and tomorrow I plan on making time on my schedule to read it. We never got to know much about Will, and I'm dying from excitement to read it (: Love the cover, by the way! Wicked Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you like In Sight! And I hope you love Smoke. I had so much fun writing it :)

      Delete
    2. I loved Will's story <33 I liked how you included Dani & his little lovey-dovey interactons CX They're too cute! Haha, thanks so much for writing his side of the story!!! (:

      Delete
    3. YAY!! This has made my day!! Thank you!!!!

      Delete
    4. Haha, I'm glad :D (Sorry for the late response ^^;)

      Delete