- Write. Every. Day. This is why I love NaNo, because I'm forced to write everyday, but I also hate NaNo because my brain can't write a story with a deadline looming like that. But I LOVE writing every day, which is why it's my #1 goal.
- Write 1500 words a day. I need this one because otherwise, I'd write two words and call my #1 Resolution good. I'm sneaky that way.
- Finish my love story - self explanatory. It needs to be finished and edited and ready to submit by March 1. I'm only about 4k into it now.
- Get Feudlings in Flames revised and ready to submit. It's done and through the first round of edits. Now it's to beta readers and critique groups.
- Edit Shattered Assassin. It needs a TON of work. Hopefully it's saveable.
- Learn Grammar. Since I, ya know, MAJORED in English. I should be able to write correctly.
- Brush my hair and teeth. Every day. You'd be suprised how often I forget to do this when I never leave the house!
- Keep my kitchen clean. Like normal stay-at-home moms do.
- Not kill the neighbor kids that come over at 7 am and don't leave til 7 pm.
Happy New Year (New Years? GAH!) Everyone!