So the amazing Joselyn Vaughn tagged me in the One Lovely Blog Award. Yay! She's a fellow Astraea Press author, and she's fabulous.
For this blog hop, all you do is list seven random facts about yourself. I LOVE random facts about myself because I'm a very random person. So. Here goes :)
- I have a fear of talking on the phone. Even to my poor husband. We text, and I take it as a personal insult if you call me. Also, I'm afraid of grocery shopping. Boot shopping, I'm okay with.
- When I talk, I'm typing the words out in my head. So if I randomly hesitate, it's because I can't figure out how to spell a word.
- I majored in English but I'm an atrocious speller and horrible at grammar.
- Storms make me very happy. The bigger, the better. I hate heat.
- When I'm depressed, I watch Imagination Movers. Sometimes all by myself. I love that show way more than my kids.
- My husband is my hero. There's nothing in the world he can't do, and do amazingly well.
- I am positive I will die at the Grand Canyon. I also have a goal to see all the National Parks in the country. So, that one is last on my list. Of course.
Shantal Hiatt Sessions ( http://shantalhiatt.blogspot.com/ )
Amy Cavenaugh ( http://amycavenaugh.blogspot.com/ )
Amber Gilchrist (ambergilchrist.com)