Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Feudlings Release!

Holy Hannah, I am...I can't even describe it. Today a lifelong dream came true! How do you possibly describe that? I can't. So this post will be short :) 

The one thing that stood out to me today is the support I received. I can't believe how many people supported me, cheered me on, bought my book, liked my photos, hosted me on their blog, created giveaways to see me in print...it blows me away. I have the most AMAZING friends and family EVER. I don't know how to say thank you. I don't know if there are words that can really do it justice. And I'm an emotional wreck, so I'm simultaneously sobbing and laughing. My mother is a bit worried ;)

SO. Here are the buy links and the COVER for Feudlings! Check it out and I hope you will all love it as much as I do!





Nothing makes a new school suck worse than discovering the guy you’re in love with is your prophesied nemesis.



Ari is the most powerful flame-throwing sorceress ever, and her people’s last hope in an ancient war. But she’s also a seventeen-year-old girl, and in her free, not-hunting-nemesis times, she jumps from school to school, trying to figure out regular people her own age and pretending she’ll get the chance to graduate.



Shane lives a double life. He goes to school and masters the art of popularity, hiding the fact that he has a fate with a slim chance of his survival. He’s destined to end a 300 year-old war by killing or being killed. He knows he’s hunted by a powerful enemy who’s not afraid to die. Only problem? He has no idea who that enemy is.



When Ari shows up at Shane’s school, angry and sullen and determined to keep him at arm’s reach, neither of them realize they are supposed to be killing each other, not falling in love. Until Ari does realize it, and she almost dies – by Shane’s hand.



BUY LINKS: 

Astraea Press Website

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Smashwords


24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you so much for all of your help and promotion. You're the best!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! The cover looks amazing-I esp. like the title font :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cover. The red skirt really pops against the muted tones of the rest of the cover. HUGE congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The artist did a fantastic job, didn't she? Even when I drove her nuts with my ten thousand questions!

      Delete
  4. Woohoo! Got my copy and loved this book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I'm glad you like it! And thank you for your reviews on Amazon and Goodreads!

      Delete
  5. Congrats! Wishing you a world of success :D You're a PUBLISHED AUTHOR - woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Ahhh I am dying to see it in print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so awesome! And I also love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Already commented. Do I get to do it again?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the book and for a fun night of games and laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds so cool. Already bought it, but have to make the time to read it. I think that will happen ASAP now that I'm so fired up about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so proud of you! And the launch party is such a delight! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm soooo excited to read this book, Wendy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am still in love with this cover, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited to finish reading Feudlings!

    ReplyDelete